Welcome! Another week has gone by and here is another week of GREAT books! Posted by NOON every Sunday and sometimes earlier!
First, what's going on here at the blog?
"The Moon Sisters" by Sheila Walsh - win a paperback copy by leaving a comment at the end of my blog post! Then a 2nd chance at one of the links! I will then turn in '1' name (by using Random.org to choose 1 name out of the comments) and it will be given to the Sponsor, The Muffin and they will choose from a separate drawing for 2nd winner of this paperback from the names the blogs have turned in! So go leave your comment HERE!
$50 Amazon GC for The Third Daughter by Susan Kaye Quinn HERE!
$25 Amazon GC for A Reign Supreme by Richard Crystal HERE!
No Giveaway here, but I want to bring attention to Rare Disease Day HERE! Celebrated on Feb 28th, but I missed the date this year with ALL those reviews last week! So, instead, I posted it on 3-2! EVERY DAY is Rare Disease Day for people like me who have one. Read the post. It's interesting. There is a nice short video about it, but if you or someone you know has one, it is worth learning a little bit about them.
***MONDAY, MARCH 17th, the "Leap into Books Giveaway Hop!" starts!***
This Hop runs a week from this Monday, March 17th - St Patrick's Day! It runs until the following Monday, the 24th at midnight! Mark your calendars and get ready to come back here to enter to win Colleen Hoover's NEW RELEASE "MAYBE SOMEDAY"! I may be giving away MORE than 1 book by her, too, Finding Cinderella print copy as the print copy only has Colleen Hoover's own Cinderella story in it! OR a CD to go along with the book. I haven't yet decided . . . ??? I have not yet finalized exactly what I'm giving away, except one thing IS FOR SURE - Maybe Someday IS set in stone! The format may be ebook or print, depending . . . so what do you think? Leave a comment below!
I don't have a copy of the DVD Maybe Someday to go along with the book, but that might be a prize, too. I don't know . . . YET!
Again, not yet finalized. Still thinking on this one! Leave a comment below on what you think YOU would want!
Okay! On to the books! ALL books are linked by title and photo to the Kindle edition. If you want a different version, still click on what you want, then while you are there, click on the version you want! Easy-peasy!
FICTION: COMBINED PRINT AND EBOOK
1. The Chance (Thunder Point) by Robyn Carr
2. The Chase: A Novel (Fox and O'Hare) by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
3. Friends--And Then Some (Debbie Macomber Classics) by Debbie Macomber
ebook only $ .99
4. The Undead Pool (Hollows) by Kim Harrison
print: $ 7.19
5. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
ebook: $ 7.50
6. Private L.A. by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
7. Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines
ebook: $ 6.87
8. Concealed in Death by J D Robb
print: $ 7.19
9. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
ebook: $ 5.99
10. Sycamore Row by John Grisham
11. The Invention of Wings: With Notes (Oprah's Book Club 2.0) by Sue Monk Kidd
12. The Arrangement 14 (The Ferro Family) by H M Ward
13. Killer: An Alex Delaware Novel by Jonathan Kellerman
14. Orphan Train: A Novel by Christina Baker Kline
15. Blackberry Pie Murder (A Hannah Swensen Mystery) by Joanne Fluke
ebook: $ 9.46
Thanks for coming by!
And the rest: