Saturday, October 24, 2015
The #NYTimes Top 15 (20) #Bestsellers for the week ending 10-26! Plus blog updates!
Welcome! It's been another week of great books and reading! This post is always up by NOON every Sunday and most of the time earlier!
I hope you had an excellent week! Lately I've been seeing a LOT of articles about the HIGH cost of ebooks. What about you? Here is one article I read HERE.
Have you read any? Please share in the COMMENTS below!
***Don't forget to look in the LEFT SIDE COLUMN!!! ENTER the Happy Holidays from me to You, and Thank YOU for being my follower! You can win a Kindle in the US and $30 worth of ebooks for INTL!
***Jump into the Spooktakular Giveaway Hop! NOW to 10/31! Then HOP blog to blog entering ALL of their Giveaways, too! Have fun!!!
Let's get right to the books!
FICTION: COMBINED EBOOK AND PRINT
1. See Me by Nicholas Sparks
2. The Martian: A Novel by Andy Weir
3. The Survivor (A Mitch Rapp Novel Book 12) by Vince Flynn and Kyle Mills
4. The Murder House by James Patterson and David Ellis
5. Foreign Affairs (A Stone Barrington Novel) by Stuart Woods
6. The Girl in the Spider's Web: A Lisbeth Salander novel, continuing Stieg Larsson's Millennium Series by David Lagercrantz
7. Make Me: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child
8. Pretty Girls: A Novel by Karin Slaughter
9. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins
10. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel by Anthony Doerr
11. Wrong by Jana Aston
ebook: $ 3.99
12. City on Fire: A novel by Garth Risk Hallberg
13. After You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes
14. Hell's Foundations Quiver (Safehold) by David Weber
15. A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R R Martin
Thanks for coming by! Again, please tell us how YOU feel about the HIGH PRICE OF EBOOKS! What can we do about this HUGE problem because we all should be doing something to show the publishers we DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING, such as pricing us Readers OUT of being able to purchase a LOT of ebooks, especially the bestsellers. This is just wrong. PLEASE leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Here are the last 5 books in our list!
GRAY MOUNTAIN, by John Grisham (Doubleday)
ALL THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS, by Adriana Trigiani (Harper)
DANCE UPON THE AIR, by Nora Roberts (Berkley)
WINTER STROLL, by Elin Hilderbrand (Little, Brown)
THE NIGHTINGALE, by Kristin Hannah (St. Martin's)
Posted by Laurie Carlson at 8:59 PM