Welcome! It's been another week of GREAT books! I hope you are reading some awesome books out there! Share them with us in the Comments section down below and tell us!
WHAT ARE YOU READING?
This post is always up by NOON every Sunday and most of the time earlier!
This weekend I was supposed to pick a winner for the book Eeeny Meeny by M J Arlidge, but I got sick. I am SO sorry.
I got a double-whammy. An ear infection AND a bladder infection. It was QUITE the week, and my doctor STILL has REFUSED to give me medication for the bladder infection!!! Grrrrrrr! He had me do a test at the hospital on Thursday after my husband got home from work and could take me, and he is waiting to see what antibiotic I need. Those of you women out there who have gotten these KNOW HOW PAINFUL these things are!!!! Yes. I am NOT happy with this guy, and THIS IS IT FOR HIM! NEXT! NEW DOCTOR TIME!!! I will NEVER go through this again, EVER! This is UNCALLED FOR!!!
The test was ready this morning, Saturday morning, but the women who work in his office stated:
"Since your doctor is not 'on call' this weekend he WILL NOT take the TIME to call the hospital and find out what antibiotic you need, NOR will he call one in to the pharmacy for you, NOR will he call you to let you know more. It is the WEEKEND and HE DOES NOT WORK ON THE WEEKENDS!"
Well, guess what? The Hospital Administration where he works at "WILL" BE HEARING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!! This is not right. This could move into my kidneys, and if it does, it was "HIS CHOICE" to IGNORE this. I did EVERYTHING RIGHT ON MY END AS THE PATIENT, and I am NOT happy with him. Time to MOVE ON to a NEW doctor!
I PROMISE I WILL have the winner next week when I can think and concentrate! I have not even been able to read this week. I have a fever, too. OH!!! The best part - I DID get ear drops, but they are NOT working! LOL!!! Anyway . . .
Don't miss the #Giveaways listed in the LEFT SIDE COLUMN!!! Check the dates! There are 2 that are going on NOW!!!
Let's hit the books!
FICTION: EBOOK AND PRINT COMBINED
All links go to the ebook version of this book, but now Amazon has ALL the different versions listed nicely in a row across the top, so just click on whatever version you would like to purchase, and there you have it for the taking! Enjoy!
1. Finders Keepers: A Novel by Stephen King
2. The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins
3. In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
4. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel by Anthony Doerr
5. Radiant Angel (John Corey Book 7) by Nelson DeMille
6. Memory Man (Amos Decker series) by David Baldacci
ebook: $ 9.99
7. 14th Deadly Sin (Women's Murder Club) by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
ebook: $ 9.99
8. Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel by Jessica Knoll
9. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
ebook: $ 8.99
10. Zoo by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
11. Sweet Ache: A Driven Novel (The Driven Series Book 6) by K Bromberg
12. Shards of Hope (Psy/Changeling Series Book 14) by Nalini Singh
13. Beautiful Sacrifice: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Book 3) by Jamie McGuire
ebook: $ 5.99
14. Piranha (The Oregon Files) by Clive Cussler and Boyd Morrison
15. Outlander: A Novel (Outlander, Book 1) by Diana Gabaldon
There we have the 15, and here is the remaining 5 to make it 20! Thanks for coming by! See you next week, but before you leave, don't forget to tell us in the comments - What are YOU reading?