This is a make-up for the first post which I missed because my computer was 'in the shop with a dead hard drive'! Bummer, but I got it back! YEAH!!!
This will be Monday, May 26th's post! Here we go!
Prep Your Introductions for Armchair BEA 2014!
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from?
- Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details -- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. -- so we can connect more online.
- What genre do you read the most? I love to read because ___________________ .
- What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year?
- What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like? (Pinterest encouraged!)
- What is your favorite blogging resource?
- Spread the love by naming your favorite blogs/bloggers (doesn’t necessarily have to be book blogs/bloggers).
- Share your favorite book or reading related quote.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 books would you bring? Why? What 3 non-book items would you bring? Why?
- What book would you love to see as a movie?
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from? I am 47, disabled and cannot work at all because I have a very rare (1 in 1 million) neurological muscle disease called Stiff Person Syndrome. It causes your body to go completely rigid/stiff, then the muscles spasm out of control because they are not supposed to be that way. It hurts! OW! I fight muscle spasms all day, every day, making life a bit difficult. I cannot work due to this disease as well. It has even taken my ability to walk away, which is a bummer! I can do a few steps around the house, but that's about it. It is extremely difficult to do housework as well. I do what I can when I can, then I have to rest, so I pick up a book! I do take a LOT of time to read instead of watching TV because it is so much more enjoyable. I also read so I don't go stir-crazy! LOL! I LOVE writing reviews about books because I get to relive the story a little! I started blogging because one day I was at Amazon and Aobibliophile's blog popped up! Yes, I was looking at the books! I ended up at his blog! I had no clue how BIG book blogs were/still are! I LOVE this!!! So now I have been blogging, when I am able to, for 4 years now! I LOVE it! How could you not LOVE talking about books?! I started off with 2 blogs, and this is a little funny story about it. The other blog was called 'Laurie is Reading', and this one, Laurie Here . . . . THIS blog took right off when I thought it would have been the other blog that took off right away because of the name! Shows you what I know! LOL! Oh! I am blogging from Port Huron, Michigan! Well, I really live in Port Huron, Township, but they don't have a Post Office, so I have to take on the Port Huron name in my address! Then, since Port Huron Township is really the other way, as I am on the furthest southeast corner. I really live in Marysville! LOL! Do I have you confused yet? It's the way this state cuts it's cities up, super jagged! I say Marysville!