Welcome to another week of the BEST OF THE BEST OF BOOKS! Posted by NOON every Sunday (and sometimes earlier!)
What's going on here at the blog? LOTS of things you don't want to miss!
*ANNOUNCEMENT: I finally have a WINNER from the Leap into Books Giveaway Hop! (I had a hard time getting ANYONE to reply to my emails that THEY WON! I also had wrong spellings of email addresses which came back as undeliverable, so PLEASE, when you fill out the forms for the Giveaways, double-check the spelling of your email address! I copy and paste them, so however you type them in is how I address them.) So, the winner is . . .
MELINDA! Congratulations!! She won a $10 Amazon Gift Card from the Leap Into Books Giveaway Hop!
Also, she happens to own an online jewelry store, too! You can visit and shop at her store right NOW at, "TIMELESS TOUCHES" by clicking HERE! Make SURE to use the LINK so you can save some money!
Also, follow her on Facebook and Twitter to keep up on the latest and greatest for NEW jewelry, SALES, and MORE!
It is some NICE jewelry! I saw what I want!! I want a pair of the spiral earrings with gems on them! NICE!!!
***GIVEAWAYS GOING ON RIGHT NOW (ALL Giveaways are always posted in the LEFT SIDE COLUMN AT ALL TIMES!)
*The Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop! Going on NOW until 3-24 at midnight! LIKE Colleen Hoover? Then you are going to LOVE what I am giving away! Her NEW RELEASE of "Maybe Someday" ebook from Amazon - the ebook is on purpose because you can click the LINKS inside the book and listen to Griffin Peterson's songs that go along with the book inside the book as the story goes along! You can catch MY REVIEW of Maybe Someday HERE!
PLUS, I am ALSO giving away the PAPERBACK copy of Finding Cinderella! Why? Colleen Hoover's OWN Cinderella story is ONLY IN THE PAPERBACK! It is NOT in the FREE ebook! So, get your entries in NOW HERE!
*The MARCH KINDLE FIRE HDX Blogger/author joint Giveaway OR a $229 Amazon GC OR PayPal CASH is going on NOW until 3-31 at midnight! Enter that giveaway NOW HERE!
Mark your calendars! Yes! Another Giveaway Hop IS COMING! The FOOL FOR BOOKS GIVEAWAY HOP starts on Tuesday, April 1st (NOT an April Fool's joke! LOL!) and goes until Monday, April 7th at MIDNIGHT! What are the prizes? I'm NOT saying until the Hop is LIVE! Sorry! You have to WAIT! LOL!!!
Watch the blog this week for REVIEWS! I have several I need to write, so keep your eyes peeled! There are a LOT of New Releases coming this April, and some books that have been out for a little while that I have to write reviews on, too, so keep your eyes peeled! You will see them HERE this week!
Okay! On to the books! (ALL links go to the ebook. If you are interested in a different book, then while at the ebook, look at the section where it states what bo formats are available and click on the one you want!)
FICTION: ebook and print combined
1. Night Broken (A Mercy Thompson Novel) by Patricia Briggs
2. Aftershock (Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin) by Sylvia Day
No print version available
3. Power Play: A Novel by Danielle Steel
4. Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles) by Jeffrey Archer
print: $ 8.99
5. Stone Cold (A Joe Pickett Novel) by CJ Box
6. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
ebook: $ 7.50
7. The Invention of Wings: With Notes (Oprah's Book Club 2.0) by Sue Monk Kidd
8. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
ebook: $ 5.99
9. Orphan Train: A Novel by Christina Baker Kline
10. Sycamore Row by John Grisham
ebook: $ 6.49
11. Words of Radiance (Stormlight Archive, The) by Brandon Sanderson
12. Private L.A. by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
13. The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition by Paulo Coelho and Alan R Clark (translator)
14. The Chase: A Novel (Fox and O'Hare) by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
15. The Bootlegger (An Isaac Bell Adventure) by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott
Thanks for coming by!
I am currently reading Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover AND The Man Test by Amanda Aksel (which will be part of a Blog Tour and at my blog on April 5th!)
Leave a comment telling us what YOU are reading! I LOVE to hear what other people are reading as OFTEN you all have GREAT suggestions!! So go ahead and PLEASE tell us!! Looking forward to it!! Thanks!!
See you next week!
And the rest of the books from 16 to 25 are . . .