Welcome to another week of GREAT BOOKS! Posted by NOON (sometimes earlier) every Sunday! This is a record! I'm LATE this week! SO sorry!! Hope you've been reading some wonderful books out there! I have been!
Before we get to the books for this week . . .
I just want to apologize again for being 'out of it' as of late with posting reviews! Those 2 deaths/funerals from August got me down . . . really . . . bad. I was VERY depressed over them, and about mid-September I thought I was ready to jump back in and write books reviews again. Well, the mid-to end of September happens to be the anniversary of my mother's death. Only three years ago now and I miss her DEARLY. At the time, it felt like one thing after another. and that depression I sunk into did NOT go away, but kept it's grip on me.
You never know how these things will affect you until you go through them, I guess. I had forgotten about my Mother's anniversary, which hit as soon as I started to write reviews again and got into some Hops,, etc. I guess the best way to describe it is I felt 'frozen'. I didn't feel I could do a thing. This has not been good for my neuro muscle disease, either. That has gotten worse, too, and I'm trying. One day at a time.
The good thing - I'm starting to write reviews again! I feel like I'm coming out of that depression I sunk into! Yeah!!! Thanks for hanging in there with me!
So, watch for a review I am posting SUNDAY evening, tonight! It will go live tonight at 9:00pm for "This Girl" by Colleen Hoover!!! Finally, huh! LOL! This is in celebration for the following:
Are you going through Colleen Hoover withdrawal? I have GREAT NEWS for you, then! She has a FREE NOVELLA coming out on the 14th, which is tonight at 3:00am EST!!!!! It is called:
Finding Cinderella: A Novella by Colleen Hoover
FREE!!! FREE!! Can be Pre-Ordered for FREE, too! It's FREE any way you look at it! It releases this Monday, October 14th, 2013 for 105 glorious pages to devour! It feels like it's been SO LONG since her last book, but it has not been! We just can't get enough of her books! So ENJOY this freebie! It's meant for us diehard fans! Thank YOU, +Colleen Hoover !
Okay, on to the books! All links go directly to the book. From the book, you can choose whatever type of book you want. The Hardcover, paperback, or ebook. Your choice. Amazon makes it simple.
FICTION: COMBINED PRINT AND EBOOK
1. Gone (Michael Bennett) by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
Print book: $16.80
2. Doctor Sleep: A Novel by Stephen King
Print book: $18.00
3. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
Print book: $16.20
4. Silencing Eve (Eve Duncan) by Iris Johansen
Print book: $18.78
5. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
Print book: $15.57
ebook: $ 5.99
6. Never Go Back: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child
Print book: $16.80
7. The Signature of All Things: A Novel by Elizabeth Gilbert
Print book: $17.37
8. The Racketeer: A Novel by John Grisham
Print book: $5.99
9. W is for Wasted (Kinsey Millhone Mystery) by Sue Grafton
Print book: $17.54
10. The October List by Jeffery Deaver
Print book: $18.39
ebook: $ 0.00 - ONLY for the first 4 chapters, after that you pay full price, whatever that may be
11. The Training: The Submissive Trilogy by Tara Sue Me
Print book: $17.07
ebook: $ 7.99
12. Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet) by Orson Scott Card
Print book: $4.19
13. Possession: A Novel of the Fallen Angels by J R Ward
Print book: $17.78
14. The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
Print book: $16.77
15. Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
Print book: $9.57
Thanks EVERYONE! Have a great week!
Laurie . . . and the rest are here: