Sunday, April 7, 2013
The New York Times Top 15 Best Sellers for the week ending March 7th, 2013
Welcome everyone! Hope you had a GREAT week! So happy to have you back!
Here's to another posting of the 'TOP 15 BEST SELLERS' for this previous week, posted by NOON every Sunday, or earlier!
I post the LINKS to the Paperback Editions, but while you are there, there is a box where you can choose whichever editions you would like. Your choice.
I'll try my BEST to get this posted, but I'm ill, have a fever and am fighting muscle spasms (as usual, but extreme today) in my back in the muscles that cover the kidney area (I don't know the names of that groups of muscles, although I should, as I get spasms there ALL the time! AND, on top of it, I fell this week and sprained my ankle, AGAIN! Unbelievable! Can there be ANY more? Jeeze!
Well, we'll see how far I can get . . . it's just going to take me a LONG time! (In case you were wondering why I've been so quiet this last week, week and a half, this is why. Bummer, but the fever issue will go away, too bad the muscle spasms won't!) I'm STILL HAPPY, though! I don't allow this to get me down! NO WAY! How could I with ALL these fabulous books!
ON TO THE BOOKS! These are what make ME HAPPY!!!
(WOW!!! I've been typing these up and realized there are MANY that are priced at $7.49! WOW!!! ALL different Publishers! Now THESE are prices I can live with! YES! Let's HOPE they keep this up!!! PLEASE, AMAZON AND THE PUBLISHERS, TOO, KEEP IT UP, WE LOVE IT!!!)
***Ooooo! ALSO, don't miss this, either!
20 GREAT KINDLE BOOKS FOR $2!
Good through April 30th, 2013!
Also, don't miss these:
The "BEST BOOKS OF APRIL 2013!"
And, one more thing! Tonight at midnight, when the clock strikes, STARTS APRIL 8th - thus starts the:
TITANIC GIVEAWAY HOP!
"EPIC LOVE STORIES OR TRAGIC DISASTER STORIES"! Of course I prefer the first! Come on over and check it out! It'll go from April 8th to April 14th!
I'm not sure what book yet . . . but you know it'll be EPIC LOVE!!! Perhaps since "This Girl" was SO POPULAR, I'll Pre-Order it for a winner? Perhaps YOU can
TWEET ME with a suggestion for a book!
My Twitter name is @laurieisreading!
Give me a Tweet and tell me WHAT "YOU" WANT AS AN EPIC LOVE STORY! I'll be waiting to hear from you!
Again, on to the books -
1. Lover At Last: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J R Ward
Print Book: $15.97
2. The Host: A Novel by Stephanie Meyer
Print Book: $9.74
3. Six Years by Harlan Coben
Print Book: $15.36
4. The Wanderer (Thunder Point) by Robyn Carr
(This is the ebook version link. The Hardcover was $31.49, the mass-market paperback is NOT available at Amazon, so this is the best bet. I don't know about you, but I've had problems with items I have purchased that have NOT been through Amazon when I have needed to return them. Two times this last Christmas, so now I have decided to stay away from the Independent sellers at Amazon, but that is my choice. Who knows? You could get a mangled book, a book with the cover torn off, or you just never know. I feel it best to stick with Amazon. You decide.)
5. Twice Tempted: A Night Prince Novel by Jeaniene Frost
Print Book: $6.89
6. Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder
Print Book: $11.36
Ebook: $ 3.99
7. The Burgess Boys: A Novel by Elizabeth Strout
Print Book: $14.81
8. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
Print Book: $15.97
Ebook: $ 7.49 (at this price, I'm grabbing it finally! - Got it! Yes!)
9. Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson
Print Book: $15.41
Ebook: $ 7.49
10. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn
Print Book: $13.75
11. Three Sisters (Blackberry Island) by Susan Mallery
Print Book: $8.91
12. Sand Castle Bay (Ocean Breeze) by Sheryl Woods
Print Book: $7.04
13. Wait for You by J Lynn - Independent Author who has been bought out by a PUBLISHER!!! This paperback won't release until September 3rd, so if you want to read it NOW, you ONLY bet is via ebook! We are seeing this more and more now that Indie Authors are self-publishing their books!!! After about 1,000 people write reviews and are RAVING about the books, they FINALLY have their attention caught! (Hello?) That's what happened with this one, too! Woo-hoo!
Print Book: $12.59
Ebook: $ 2.99
14. The Edge of Never by J A Redmerski
Print Book: $8.23
15. Leaving Everything Most Loved: A Maisie Dobbs Novel by Jacqueline Winspear
Print book: $18.69
Ebook: $ 7.99
Okay! Those are the books this week! Hope you like them! If you would like to see the rest of the books, up to 35, CLICK RIGHT HERE!
Posted by Laurie Carlson at 11:43 AM