It's started! The Read-A-Thon! Thank you, Michelle at Seasons of Reading!
Okay! Today starts our Read-A-Thon!
We must make a list of books we WILL BE READING! I'm making a list of 8 books. That is QUITE a biteful of books - 2 a day! Wow! However, I 'do' have these to read, and most of them are NetGalley books I just HAD to read! So, here goes for me! "IF" I get them ALL read, I think I'll DIE! I AM making a VERY concentrated effort! I might just be able to read them all, we'll see? It can't ever hurt to reach for the sky because sometimes you just might touch it!
1. Mystery Book #1: I am starting off with a title I cannot yet reveal, per the author! This is TOP SECRET! I'm just SO EXCITED about this book!!!! LOVE the author who has written it, too, and can't WAIT to dig in! So, I figure I'll call it "Mystery Book #1" being it's the FIRST book I'm reading!
2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (I've had this for a while, but ALL of my Review books have prevented me from finishing it! I'm on page 75 or 100? I AM finishing it THIS WEEK! I've been DYING to read it, just DYING! Here's my opportunity!
3. Material Witness by Vanetta Chapman
4. Leaves by Michael Baron
5. Accidentally Amish by Olivia Newport
6. The Five Most Dangerous Places for Women - From the Files of Linda Fairstein by Linda Fairstein
7. I'm Too Young To Be This Old by Poppy Smith
8. My Amish Childhood, A True Story of Faith, Family, and the Simple Life by Jerry Eicher
And, here I see I did NOT hit PUBLISH! Well, it's still Monday and I HOPE the link is still open! Wish me luck!
(Anyone who has Blogger, I never knew this, but if you keep your window open long enough, it closes and has DRAFT next to it! Awful to find out now, but, that's what it does!)