Saturday, November 17, 2012
The New York Times Top 15 Best Sellers for the week ending November 17th, 2012
Another week has passed, and here we are again! This Thursday is Thanksgiving! I am THANKFUL TO YOU, ALL MY READERS, for being so dedicated, reading my Blog, week after week, supporting it! I am VERY thankful for you ALL! Thank You! Without you, I would not have such a WONDERFUL thing I so enjoy doing! "Happy Thanksgiving", and I wish you a GREAT weekend ahead as you get to spend time with your families, by yourself, or however you celebrate the holiday! Next comes Christmas shopping, if you celebrate! I wish you LOTS of GREAT prices on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
Watch my left and right-side columns for GREAT LINKS to Amazon for KILLER PRICES on EVERYTHING, not just books!
Also, there is another contest listed to enter for a chance to win a Kindle Fire for the book, "Courting Cate" by Leslie Gould, (my review for this book will be this Tuesday, November 20th!) but you ONLY HAVE UNTIL MONDAY, November 19th to enter! Come join us at a Facebook party on the 20th! Click the photo and it will take you to the entry form and tell you ALL about the Facebook Party! If you have not attended a Facebook Party before, they are a LOT of FUN! There will be other prizes, too!
I have a "Gratitude Giveaway Hop" going on and you can find it in the left side-column as a THANK YOU to you all! Just click on the photo of the cornucopia, and enter the contest entry form! "20" prizes in the form of an ebook, either a Kindle OR a Nook, are up for grabs of "The Footbridge" by Joshua Chapman! Time-travel and MORE! This author says when reading a book, no one should ever end one unless it leaves them feeling good! It's a GREAT book! YA, too! So click on that photo, OR, click on the Giveaways Tab up above!
Okay, here we go! Let's see what books made the list! This is the fun part not only for you, but for me as I go down the list, scrolling to the next book! I love this part!
1. The Perfect Hope: Book Three of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (The Inn Trilogy) by Nora Roberts
Print Book: $9.36
2. The Racketeer by John Grisham
Print Book: $16.53
3. Poseidon's Arrow (Dirk Pitt Adventure) by Clive Cussler
Print Book: $15.98
4. Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
Print Book: $9.00
5.Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day
Print Book: $8.33
6. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn
Print Book: $13.94
7. Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
Print Book: $9.00
8. Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
Print Book: $9.00
9. Flight Behavior: A Novel by Barbara Kingsolver - I want to read this one BAD! It'll be next!
Print Book: $16.20
10. The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst
Print Book: $8.98
11. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Ebook ONLY format: $0.99
12. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Print Book: $15.20
Ebook: $ 7.59
13. The Panther (John Corey) by Nelson DeMille
Print Book: $16.79
14. Plum Island by Nelson DeMille
Print Book: $9.99
Ebook: $ .99
15. NYPD Red by James Patterson and Marshall Karp
Print Book: $16.18
And there we have them ALL! If you would like to see the rest of the books, you can always go HERE! There is another 20 listed below these! Again, check out ALL the links in both the left and right-side columns to Amazon for ALL your Holiday shopping needs! Again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Posted by Laurie Carlson at 8:44 PM