Sunday, May 6, 2012
NY Times Best Seller List - TOP 15 Books!
New York Times Best Seller List
The "TOP 15"!
Print and ebooks combined
Week ending 5-6-12
Click on the NAME OF THE BOOK OR ON THE PHOTO, and it will take you straight to the Amazon page where you can purchase these books NOW!
Keep in mind, ANY of these books make GREAT Mother's Day gifts! Yes, Mother's Day is NEXT Sunday! May 13th, 2012! Throughout this post, see that I HIGHLY recommend ANY of these books, or, there IS STILL TIME TO ORDER FROM AMAZON to buy your Mom that something special you know she wants! Or, SHE can get herself with something SHE wants with an Amazon Gift Card! ALL these links are ALWAYS here for YOUR convenience every Sunday! You can count on it! Getting GREAT BOOKS is made easy for YOU!
1. Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
by E L James
2. Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
by E L James
3. Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
by E L James
4. The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King
5. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
6. Sunrise Point (Virgin River) by Robyn Carr
7. The Innocent by David Baldacci
8. The Witness by Nora Roberts
9. Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed by E L James
This is a combination of the Triology - the '3' Shades of Gray books together and is ONLY available as a TRIO in the ebook format for Kindle from Amazon. There is NOT a paperback version with ALL 3 books included. Nice price, too, $29.99. If "I" were going to purchase ALL 3 books, THIS IS what I would purchase! ALL 3 books in ONE file and store it in The Cloud until YOU are ready to read them!
10. Calico Joe by John Grisham
The New York Times actually includes the TOP 15 in their post! I AM going to continue and include the next 5 as they do! Here we go!
11. On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
12. Crystal Gardens (Ladies of Lantern Street) by Amanda Quick
13.Guilty Wives by James Patterson and David Ellis
14.Under a Vampire Moon: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands
15.The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
There we have it! The TOP 15 for the week ending 5-6-12!
I want to ADD that in the number
19. Defending Jacob: A Novel by William Landay
Watch for my review on "Defending Jacob" by William Landay! This is an OUTSTANDING book! Wow! This book will blow you away! The ENTIRE book will do this to you! Talk about a page-turner, THIS IS IT! I enjoyed this book IMMENSELY! So did my husband!
How would YOU feel if YOUR 14 year old son was charged with the murder of a fellow classmate all because one of our largest problems our teenagers are facing today of 'bullying'? How would you feel about this, especially if YOU were Andy Barber, the Assistant District Attorney, for more than the last 20 years? How would you feel if you were Jacob's mother? Your own SON?
This book is AMAZING!
This book was SUPERBLY written, and I am 'still' haunted by it!
Watch for my REVIEW coming up THIS WEEK on this OUTSTANDING book! One of my favorites I have ever read!
Consider purchasing this book for Mother's Day for your Mom this year! This book will surely haunt her forever!
Posted by Laurie Carlson at 6:41 AM