Here it is! The 2012 Ebook Reading Challenge! I am signing up & YOU can, too!
YOU DO "NOT" NEED TO BE A BLOGGER!!!
Read the Challenge Guidelines below!
Click THIS LINK TO SIGN UP: http://www.workadayreads.com/2011/11/2012-ebook-challenge-sign-up.html?showComment=1320509655247
This following information is directly taken from SARAH, at workadayreads.com. ALL of these instructions are as follows from her Blog! Thank YOU, Sarah!!
A "GREAT" WAY TO THANK SARAH IS TO FOLLOW HER ON GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT, ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND ESPECIALLY VIA EMAIL SO YOU GET THE LATEST AND GREATEST ABOUT THIS EBOOK CHALLENGE! SHE COULD CHANGE THE RULES, OR HAVE A SPECIAL HOLIDAY CONTEST IN ADDITION TO THIS! YOU "WANT" TO GET HER EMAILS SO YOU ARE IN 'THE KNOW'! IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGES THAT ARE DONE TO THIS CHALLENGE, THEY WILL BE IN THE EMAILS! MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE!
Here is what she has to say:
The 2011 E-book Challenge was hosted by The Ladybug Reads. She has decided not to host it for 2012, and I was the lucky lottery winner who gets to host it. That's right, there was so much interest from people wanting to host it that she had to hold a lottery.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year. (Meaning: You have ALL YEAR, 2012, to sign up to participate!
- Floppy disk - 5 ebooks
- CD - 10 ebooks
- DVD - 25 ebooks
- Memory stick - 50 ebooks
- Hard drive - 75 ebooks
- Server - 100 ebooks
- Human brain - 150 ebooks
PRIZES!!!: At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. If you forget, feel free to add your reviews in the following month. Any reviews submitted will be entered into the draw for that month.
***Yes, there will be draws every month for participants. As long as you are signed up below, every review you add to the monthly roundups will get one entry into the giveaway for that month.
There will also be a grand giveaway at the end of the year for eveyone who achieves their goal level (or higher). There may be different prizes for different levels, but that is not decided yet. If you are an author and want to contribute to the monthly or grand prizes, please contact me.
Click this link to sign up: http://www.workadayreads.com/2011/11/2012-ebook-challenge-sign-up.html?showComment=1320509655247
MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR BLOG POST LIKE I AM HERE!